Monday, February 9, 2009



Well I am on a couple of days off......woooohoooooooo, and just sitting and relaxing. Time is mine to do with it what I want. I wish it were spring right now, I would be outside going for long walks with our dog or playing with Rowan in some melt stream ( building a dam or racing stick boats ) I love spring and summer, spring is when the world awakes from its winter slumber and new life abounds, summer is when the world around you is full of joy and carefree attitudes. Here in Canada February is a depressing time, everyone is tired of winter and we have whats called "cabin fever" (the desire to be able to get outside and do things) our days are finally getting longer and the weather is starting to warm up, but its never fast enough. This time of year is also when I most want to see other countries, I would love to go to Japan to see the cherry blossoms or travel to Paris to watch young lovers walk along the rivers edge holding hands. I guess in some ways I'm just a romantic, but that's what spring is for romance and renewal.

All of my followers live in areas far removed from me and I often wonder what they do at different times of the year. I would like to request that you all comment and let me know how things are where you live , what things look like and what do you do this time of the year.

No comments: