Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun, games, and memories

With only a few days left until Christmas I find my mind seeking the best days of my life, as a child I had few friends because of our location ( far removed from my classmates with no kids my own age to play with ) I did however always have a dog. Winter was a magical time for me and my dogs, we would go exploring in the woods or sledding down the hill behind the house, in spring and summer we would plat in the little valley that was covered in moss and surrounded with old trees and large willows, these magical moments are the kind of times I wish to share with my son. Its far too cold to take Rowan out sledding these winter mornings, but I am planning a weekend soon when the weather warms up for the two of us and our dog to get out and explore the hills with a sled. If I can give my son memories he can keep through his life that always bring a dreamy smile, well then that's the best gift he will receive this Christmas.

No comments: