Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Well another Christmas has come and gone, this year was exceptionally good for me. I received the greatest gift, I sat and watched my son as he opened his gifts with joy and enthusiasm. It's wonderful to watch small children open presents, their innocence and wonder, it could be the simplest gift ( no wii or x-box ) and yet they get so excited, Rowan was a marvel hugging and kissing and happy as a bird in spring. I would like to share with you a quote from a small very popular paper we have in our town called the coffee-break " Love is whats in the room with you Christmas morning when you stop opening presents and listen." Steven age 7. for me today that was so true. From my family to you and yours may your Christmas be full of peace, joy and love God Bless.

No comments: